For The King Wiki
Weave your own unique tales in an epic single or multiplayer RPG adventure that spans across the realms. Trek across perilous badlands, trudge through poisonous swamps, brave the high seas and shifting mystical forests. The land is in chaos and the odds are stacked against you. Answer the call and help bring peace back to Fahrul!
The King is dead, murdered by an unknown assailant. Now the once peaceful kingdom of Fahrul is in chaos. With nowhere left to turn and stretched beyond her means, the queen has put out a desperate plea to the citizens of the land to rise up and help stem the tide of impending doom.
Set off with your make-shift party, either single player or online co-op, on an epic Quest to find what answers you can. Brave the relentless Elements, fight the wicked Creatures, sail the seas and delve into the dark Underworld. In For The King, every turn matters.Fight and die as a party in fast paced and brutal turn-based Combat using a unique slot system for attacks and special Abilities. Find and gather Herbs for your trusty pipe to heal your wounds and cure your maladies. Set up safe Camps or brave the horrors that nightfall brings. Collect Lore and use it to strategically and persistently unlock the mysteries and mechanics of the places you find. Amass Trinkets and Treasure that will help you on your quest, for the king!
- Turn Based Combat - Choose your attack type, spend Focus Points, use items, and activate special Abilities to defeat your foes.
- Living World - Traverse the different generated Regions and discover Encounters that have a variety of effects, both good and bad.
- Procedural Map - Persistent Lore & Locations you encounter make for a unique game experience.
- Dungeons - Unique dungeons will require new strategies every time you play. Encounter deadly traps, enemies, and legendary treasure in unexpected ways.
- Items, Trinkets, Amulets - Find many different objects and items to use along the way. Some helpful and some come with a cost.
- Three Game-Modes to choose from: For The King (Gamemode), Dungeon Crawl, and Frost Adventure.