The various Hexes in For The King.
Description[edit | edit source]
Hexes are what is considered the land of Fahrul. In each of the Regions you can have various Weather and natural Events as well as Points Of Interest that have a variety of effects, both good and bad. Additionally, on some hexes will spawn quests or healing / meditation spots, or movement increases (Encampments, Portals, and Alluring Pools).
Player-made Hexes[edit | edit source]
Corrupted Hexes[edit | edit source]
- Poison Land - Become Poisoned when passing
- Cursed Land - Become Cursed when passing
- Chaotic Land - Creates random effect when passing
Location Hexes[edit | edit source]
- Port - Purchase/Repair a Boat or Caustic Ink
- Sanctums - Heal to full and receive a buff
- Heros (Monuments)
Encounter Hexes[edit | edit source]
- Something Unknown - Random Encounter
Points Of Interest Hexes[edit | edit source]
(See: Points Of Interest)
- Alluring Pools - Travel between different region types (Unlocked in The Lore Store)
- Dark Carnival
- Kraken Ward
Trivia[edit | edit source]
There's a nomenclature pun here: Hexes are not to be confused with Curses, which are a completely different thing.