Aston's Guide to Making Guides: The Guide[edit | edit source]
Read and create guides for the game here! Pick a topic to write your guide on and get started!
To create your guide:
- Type the name that you want for your guide at the end of this url:
- For example: https://fortheking.gamepedia.com/MyGuide
- Paste this url into your browser and search/go.
- Press the 'create this page' button to create the page for your guide.
- You will be brought to a page that looks like this:
- Scroll down the the bottom of the page and hit 'Save Page'.
- You have now created your guide page!
- To edit your page press the 'Edit' button at the top, or 'Edit Source' if you are tech savvy!
- Type away and finish your guide! When you are ready to submit it head back to the main guides page.
- Once you reach the page (the one you are currently on), edit this page and add your guide in the correct section!
- If you need any help, ask in the #wiki channel in the discord over at https://discord.gg/UdFaGkm.
Starter Guides[edit | edit source]
Advanced Guides[edit | edit source]
Aston's Guide to Party Layout - An abstract guide to why the layout of your party matters! by: AstonUnderscore (talk) 02:07, 7 January 2018 (UTC)
FastGuide - A quick guide about fast character and killing fast.! by: Sunshine, 8 January 2018 (UTC)
Gold Efficiency - A guide on making money and spending efficiently! (Work In Progress) by: Dungeon 15:31, 9 January 2017 (JST)
Master Difficulty - A guide about how to beat the game on Master Difficulty.
Tips and Tricks[edit | edit source]
- Before accepting a Devotion or Statue which would replenish full Focus, burn/use all your focus as additional movement. You'll have this additional movement after the focus replenishment which you can use for additional movement or to heal with by resting.
- Use Scholar's Worts for healing. Pay close attention to how close a hero is from leveling, and rather than using a Godsbeard or Inn to heal, use a Scholar's Wart to level and heal from leveling.